1. Do not scrape the test surface with sharp and hard articles, and use wet cloth to scrub or dip wet cloth with neutral detergent or detergent for treatment, and then dry the water agent.
2. Keep the hardware parts clean. The surface water stains caused by carelessness in use shall be wiped dry after use, and the surface shall be kept clean and dry frequently.
3. If there are serious stains or scratches on the surface, or fire burns, the surface can be lightly ground with fine sandpaper (400-500), and then scrubbed with cleaning cloth.
4. Stainless steel folding handle and other stainless steel "hardware" can be wiped with brightener to add brightness.
5. Do not hit or scratch the surface of hardware accessories with hard objects, avoid contact with hydrochloric acid, salt, brine and other characteristics.
6. The handle is installed on the furniture, which is usually realized by screws. When pulling, don't use too much force. It's not good if you break it.
7. Do not put high temperature teacups or other high temperature items directly on furniture hardware accessories (glass, stainless steel, buckle lock, etc.), use foot stand, heat insulation pad, etc., to avoid surface discoloration or blistering.
8. Special attention should be paid to the direction of hand rotation and stretching, and dead force should not be used. Especially children, do not Dangle on the door handle, which is dangerous and may cause damage to the inner door.
9. The cleaning time interval of furniture hardware handle is usually once or twice a week. Cleaning is not only to keep the handle clean, but also to ensure our health and reduce the growth and spread of bacteria.
10. During the installation of the hardware handle, it is necessary to prevent it from bumping during the construction process or cleaning the site.